(2 x tickets) The Hot List
Time: 9:00pm - 10:00pm
*price listed is for a group of 4 tickets*
THE HOT LIST! We're back with live Stand Up Comedy in a SAFE and SOCIALLY DISTANCED space! Details below!
Want to know who's HOT right now? Here's the list! The HOT LIST is our monthly showcase of some of Canada's best comics that have performed for Just For Laughs, SiriusXM, CBC, Comedy Network, Yuk Yuks, and at various festivals around the world! Comedy in Toronto!
Here's this month's lineup:
** NITISH SAKHUJA
** COURTNEY GILMOUR
** DANIEL WOODROW
** NATALIE NORMAN
** DAVID ANDREW BRENT
WHERE: Comedy Bar / 945 Bloor St. W, Toronto (Ossington Subway)
WHEN: Saturday, September 26th, 2020
CHECK IN & SEATING: 8:30pm / SHOW: 9:00pm (sharp!)
PRICE: $20.00* in Advance + HST
TICKETS: CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW or call 416.551.6540 or email email@example.com to reserve
(* A venue fee is included in the price of the ticket to help cover the staffing and cleaning costs required to keep the staff, performers, and YOU safe. Tickets will also be sold in groups. See the 'Distancing' section below for more info.)
ABOUT THE VENUE:
- Seating is Assigned. Please be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of show time as we will need additional time to screen all guests and seat you at your table.
- Table service only, no ordering from the bar. Feel free to arrive early and have a drink on the new patio!
- Comedy Bar is a basement venue with 16 steps to the entrance.
- Washrooms are located on the same floor as the show space.
- Please be advised that the use of smoke machines and strobe, flashing lights or lasers may occur during performances.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES & INFORMATION
- Tables are arranged as tables of 4 and are spaced 6 feet apart from each other.
- Tickets are sold in groups of 4 to ensure only people in your social 'bubble' are seated with you. If you have a group of 6 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for additional tickets. Approximately 2 hours before showtime, if the space allows it, we can potentially accommodate smaller groups. This will be on a first come, first served basis, either via phone (416-551-6540) or in person. No single tickets.
- All customers are required to wear a mask or face covering while moving throughout the venue (entering the building, being seated, going to the washroom, exiting the venue, etc.) - No exceptions!
- While you are seated at your table, you may remove your mask to enjoy your drinks!
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by venue staff and asked the standard screening questions.
- When presenting your ticket, you will be asked to provide your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes as per Government guidelines. This information will be stored securely for 30 days and deleted promptly afterwards.
- The venue and show space is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between every show.