Best of the Best Tournament: Round 3
Time: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Sketch vs Improv vs Stand-up. 6 minutes to be funny however you be funny best. The ultimate competition to decide who is Comedy Bar's Best of the Best! Also just the best.
24 stand-ups, 24 improv groups and 24 sketch troupes will face off between July 1st and the 5th to determine 1 champion who will win a $2000 prize and be crowned Comedy Bar's Best of 2014!
Submissions are accepted in the order they are received. June 10th is the registration deadline.
What your $20 registration fee gets you:
1) A chance to perform for 6 minutes in the preliminary round with a chance to advance to the semi-finals and ultimately the finals where one act will win the $2000 grand prize.
2) A chance to make $100 as one of the 5 other finalists.
3) An official BotB PBR lanyard that gives you access (subject to availability) to all the shows and to the official Best of the Best Afterparty on the closing night.
4) A chance to win the first runner-up PBR prize pack
5) a complimentary beverage courtesy of PBR
How the tournament works:
There will be 6 preliminary round shows over the first 3 nights featuring 12 acts on each. Each show ticket purchased will come with a ballot to vote for your favorite comic. Each purchase at the bar until 15 minutes after the show ends will also come with a ballot.
4 acts will advance from each show, 2 selected based on total votes and 2 selected by jury.
Email email@example.com to register with BEST OF THE BEST in the subject line.
Ticket $5 online / $10 door